The Law Review has a strong national and international alumni network, including judges and practitioners in every field. The Alumni Association of AULR (AAAULR) helps connect our alumni through networking events and mentorship opportunities with the current Law Review staff. To see updates with AAAULR’s news and happenings, view the latest newsletter or email AAAULR@gmail.com. For older issues of the AAAULR newsletter, click here.
To update your current contact or employment information, please click here.
AAAULR Advisory Board Members
- Jennifer Howard, Co-Chair (Volume 66, Associate Symposium Editor)
- Julie McConnell, Co-Chair (Volume 64, Managing Editor)
- John Boulé, Treasurer (Volume 67, Editor-in-Chief)
- Jon Bressler, Secretary (Volume 66, Managing Editor)
- David Courchaine, Director (Volume 59, Editor-in-Chief)
- Brittany Davidson, Director (Volume 65, Note & Comment Editor)
- Miles Galbraith, Director (Volume 63, Editor-in-Chief)
- Scott Johnson, Director (Volume 58, Senior Staff)
- Joshua Moore, Director (Volume 66, Associate Managing Editor)
- Philip Sholts, Director (Volume 64, Associate Symposium Editor)